Welcome to the replay!
What we went through:
- How to hold sales calls that feel GOOD
- The impact cycles have on your sales numbers
- Sales calls and cycles – or, as I like to say, the art of blood and bling 😉
- Why you might be feeling resistance and how to overcome it
The Period Coaching School
Learn to integrate menstrual cycles for your AND your clients’ continued success!
Whether you are:
Integrating Period Coaching into your existing practice
Creating your own Period Coaching business
The Period Coaching School will make your business flow!
80-90% of people who menstruate will have a hormonal imbalance in their life time!
That means your clients are working at less than full capacity, and no one knows it. You are the gatekeeper, the one who sees more in your clients than even they do. You have the ability to not only see the problem, but to help bring them back into balance.
Even worse? You could be doing damage, long term damage, and not even know it.
If you don’t know how our cycles work, the nutrition we need, the changes in energy and mental awareness, our strengths and weaknesses in each phase… well you don’t know what you don’t know!
Example: A cleanse in the wrong week can derail your clients hormones for months.
Become a Certified Period Coach
- Take your current business to a higher, infinitely more personalized level.
- Start a new business.
- Increase profits and end the taboo!
Learn by Doing
This isn’t your typical course..
This isn’t going to be a lot of study and regurgitate for a test, learning nothing practical.
You will learn the art and science of the menstrual cycle. All the information you need to start seeing clients.
But that’s knowledge with nowhere to go. How do you get clients? How do you set up the back end of your business? How do you market? How do you make money?!
We’ll cover all of this, so you can start or grow your business, in flow of course! We’ll dive into your biz structure, your systems, how to market in a way that feels GOOD and make sales so you can make money doing something of VALUE.
What’s this all going to look like?
You’ll start with Flow Freedom. Think of this program as Periods 101. You’ll continue to uplevel your education with Your Business Your Flow.
You’ll get full access and the School Facebook group with content that’s just for you.
If you’ve taken a course with me before you know if there’s a need for something that we discover in the course of the program I will fill that gap. Since this is the second class, I expect that we will find a need for a few items, and I thank you in advance for helping make this school even better!
Dr. Cara Quant
She is the founder of Viva La Vulva movement and art exhibition driving change in the way female sexual health is perceived in society.
Ian Foster J.D.
Dr. Joy'El Ballard
Dr. Kristin Reihman
Dr. Barbara Kleeb
Dr. Lara Briden
Real students share their thoughts…
Early Bird Pricing until Sept 18th:
Your choice of: Pay in full $2,497
12 months at $209.
Regular Price from Sept 19th until DOORS CLOSE Sept 30th:
$2,997 Payment Plans available.
Your Business Your Flow alone used to be $1997.
Flow Freedom is $697.
Access to these incredible Guest Teachers $200-$500 per class with 14 already recorded and new live teachers this year…
Our private group valued at $200
You’re looking at way more than $2997 – however I believe this field needs you and price shouldn’t be a barrier.
**If you use this program the odds are very good that you will make more money. It is a business growth program! I can’t make promises but I can tell you my clients have made more. Ask Jay Crisp Crow about her most profitable quarter after planning in flow with me.
When I tried to do a summit 7 years ago I could only find a few women of color to be guest experts. There weren’t a lot of people in this industry at all, hell, we weren’t even an industry then. The Year of The Period hadn’t happened yet!
As with my previous courses, I’m offering sliding scale scholarships for Black, Indigenous, Women of Color. If this is you, please sign up for the Application Call and let’s get you set up!
2021 Scholarship Sponsors:
LuckyB Scholarship – a full scholarship from Denise Duffield-Thomas
Love then Learn Scholarship – a partial scholarship from Meredith and Cap Canaan
This is NOT for you if:
- Are looking for a pill to pop or a way out of taking responsibility for your own wellness.
- Are looking for a strict to-do / to-eat / to-live list. Ultimately you’re learning to work with YOUR flow, and that extends to your clients.
- You have no chill. Sorry, but this is a really amazing community and I won’t have it destroyed. Things may get delayed, or not work the first time. I’ll fix/replace anything that may not work immediately but yelling at me or bitching in the group won’t speed anything up. My number 1 rule: Don’t be a dick.
- You don’t have menstruating clients, or you don’t want to work with menstruating clients.
- You dislike period puns. Seriously, you’re not going to like it in here.